Elsner Technology Delivers Splendid
Our client has planted over 7,000 olive trees of 16 varieties on 100 acres in the outskirts of the Town of Queen Creek. With the idea of providing the Arizona community with fresh, local, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, our client built a farm shed, which they eventually transformed into the Queen Creek Olive Mill.
The basic requirement was to create an online marketplace where our client’s customers can view events and news related to olive mill and shop various products online.
- Intuitive, Customer Friendly and Mobile Enabled Design
- Auto Detection of Users IP/Location
- Multicurrency and Multilingual Support for Website
- Customised Shipping Option Depending on Products and Cart Total Price
- Menu and Recipes Management
- WordPress Blog Integration
- Online Event Booking
- Corporate Gifting and Wholesale Purchase Options
We analyzed clients’ requirements and considering the latest trends in E-commerce development we suggested a complete marketplace based on user browsing and buying behaviour along with seamless integration of it with WordPress blog.
- Develop responsive web design compatible for multiple browsers /mobile devices and with integrated with various social sites for effective digital marketing.
- Implemented menu with category description, images and inbuilt advertisements of best products category wise.
- Worked on Ajax search for layered navigation and Ajax pagination for product listing.
- Customized functionality for affiliate marketing, payment methods for online purchases and event bookings.
- Provided advanced product custom options with tier prices of each option with different category and type. Request a Quote – Send follow-up email templates to clients that make request quotations.